Hey Replo Fam!
Wild stuff for you - a free ebook we worked on with Triple Whale and several others in the ecommerce space to help you have the best holiday season ever, access to PDPs on Replo before anyone else, and the 6 key elements of high-converting landing pages.
But first... Here's the challenge for you this week.
Do more for your customers. For your employees. For your agencies. For the ad algorithms.
It's going to be hard, but do 2-10X this week than you're used to doing.
We've got shopping Super Bowl coming up. Fill up your retargeting pools with high-quality customers. Make more creative. Test new landing pages. Push hard to get better terms with your suppliers. Update your employee policies to better support and incentivize your teams.
This isn't advice we're sharing with emptiness. We're pushing ourselves to do the same.
Do more. Build more. Take everything to 11.
Wake up on January 1 being able to proudly say it was your best year ever, or that you did the best you could despite the odds.
Whatever the storyline, do more.
Let's get into it.
12 Expert Strategies for The Best Holiday Season Ever
The answers for scale you are looking for are a click away.
We always want to give you stuff to help you grow, and we're bringing out the heavy hitter today - the most valuable ecommerce holiday playbook for every part of your DTC business.
Triple Whale brought the best together to make this happen, and we're grateful to have our concepts included in this guide so that everyone can use them to grow their stores more than ever before.
From funnel mapping to forecasting, UGC to loyalty, this ebook gives you exactly what you need in the context of growing in Q4.
BFCM, and your business, will never be the same.
Do yourself and your business a favor, and download this FREE ebook today.
Join The Conversations In Replo Forum
We created the forum to build on our Slack community and make sure that our conversations are available to everyone. The knowledge we share and conversations we hold go a long way in improving our experience building in Replo! Here's why it matters:
Better Support and Interaction:
We've made support easier. Log in with your Replo account, and ask your questions. We also keep an eye on things to ensure a great experience for everyone.
A Place for Knowledge:
Our forum keeps valuable information accessible. Questions, answers, conversations and insights – they're all here, ready for you to explore. Unlike slack, messages will not be deleted over time, and will always be accessible.
Slack Still Rocks:
We're keeping Slack more personalised conversations. While it's here to stay, we'll occasionally move important discussions to the Replo Forum to ensure they last.
Join the Conversation:
Explore our forum – it's where our community thrives. Your thoughts and input are what make it special; you are the heartbeat of the community.
Get Clear On How Your Customers Shop Your Site: Mastering Heatmaps With Dylan Ander of Heatmap.com - THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 14TH
If you know who your customers are and have real data on how they shop your site...
You have the ability to make changes quickly to your site based on that data to improve your ideal outcomes (ex. getting more people to buy your products)...
You, my friend, have a money printing machine.
On September 14th, Dylan Ander of Heatmap.com will help you build this machine.
Dylan has generated billions (with a "B") in sales and used the principles of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) to do that for his own companies and his clients' businesses.
In the Mastering Heatmaps event, he will:
- Show you how to measure data on your website to see how people navigate it
- Help you see exactly how the data shows what parts of your pages drive the most valuable signals, like purchases
- Give you the tools to take that data and create the next set of optimizations and tests to make more money over time!
If you want to learn CRO from a true master of the craft, and get tactical advice on how you can improve your website ASAP, this is a can't miss event.
Replo PDPs Beta
Looking For Friends For The PDP Beta!
Since we launched Replo, the absolute #1 requested feature has been "when can I use Replo to build PDPs?" - product description pages for those of you new to ecommerce!
Our team is closing in on launching the feature to the world, and we'd love for you to one of the beta testers.
During the beta, we'd love to get your feedback on what you like, don't like, as we sort out the smaller kinks.
If you're interested, please fill out the interest form below
The Fastest Way For Shopify Plus Stores Using Replo To Grow... Faster.
Yuxin here! Over the last few weeks, we've been talking to a ton of brands operating at the highest level. They've been asking about how to get higher conversion rates and what to do about A/B testing as Google Optimize is sunset in September.
If you'd like to work on us to bring sub-second page speeds, built-in A/B testing, and more crazy ideas to life, fill out the feedback form. Once you've filled out the form, we'll reach out within the next 24 hours and get a coffee chat scheduled to jam and see how we can work together!
How To Build Landing Pages That Convert
So you want to cook up a high-converting landing page?
We're going to cover the recipe, the ingredients, and the the actual cooking.
A real masterclass in landing pages in one long post.
Recipes = Types of Landing Pages
Ingredients = Key Elements of a High-Converting Page
Cooking = The Optimizations!
We're not going to drag this out. Tables are waiting.
3 Main Recipes aka Page Types:
3. Long Form Offer/Sales Pages - what you traditionally think of when you hear "Landing Page"
Advertorials & Listicles are pre-sale pages.
They are designed to educate customers about major problems/desires and position your offer/product as the solution to the problem.
Said simply: They get people in a buying mood and make them want to buy YOUR thing.
Then you close them with your main offer page.
This is where you make the best pitch possible.
Give people an offer they can't refuse.
Most people drive to a basic PDP but you're not most people.
You're using the 6 key ingredients of a high-converting landing page to maximize your chances of getting the sale.
1. Social Proof - star ratings, customer testimonials, UGC videos, etc This builds trust in the mind of the consumer, i.e. "This could work for me" or "this is something I want"
2. Comparisons to other solutions - ex. comparing instant coffee at home to going to a coffee shop This reduces the anxiety of switching from something they're already doing, showing why your solution is a better vehicle to whatever goals (emotional, physical, mental, combo) your customer has.
3. Comparisons to competitors - ex. Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi This provides more context on how you're positioned in the market and why your offer is valuable in terms the customer is familiar with.
4. How It Works Section - explain how customers will get the benefits of your product/offer. The unique value props, key benefits. This helps set expectations and builds excitement with the customer.
5. Strong guarantees - experiment with more than a 30 day money-back guarantee. Try 60-90 days. This is about reducing risk in the mind of the consumer.
6. What Customers Get section - build up the perceived value of your offer while clearly telling people what they get. If your offer includes bonuses, this is a great opportunity to articulate what those are, how they're delivered, etc. Again, this is risk reduction, setting expectations, and setting you up for a high value, low (relative) price conversation happening inside the customer's head.
Common question we get asked a lot:
Do I need to have all 6 of these ingredients on my page?
You don't, but you'd be better off if you did. More surface area for success (aka more+higher conversions).
Common follow-up q: Do I need to have them in the order listed out above?
Answer: you will have to mix and match. It's not going to be the same order for every successful page.
Build a page, test it, rearrange content until you find the winner.
Okay okay - we got through 3 page types, and 6 key elements.
Time to bring it all together in a big ole pot, help everyone get to know one another like we're making Kevin Malone's famous chili.
It's time to cook. It's time to optimize.
To put your best page forward, you need to:
1. Optimize your above-the-fold. 60% of users don't scroll below the top section of your page. There are people that read every word on your page - build a great experience for them too. But get the 6 key ingredients dialed in above the fold, particularly on mobile, and you'll boost CVR like no other.
2. Load Pages FAST. Faster the page loads, more people stay and engage with your content. More engagement = more likely you'll make a sale. Aim for faster than 2 seconds load time. Lazy load images below the fold, make sure your images are as small (file size) as possible before you load them into the page, etc. etc. Yes - Shopify compresses images. But doing work on the front end helps significantly.
3. Sell something people want. A great product aka an irresistible offer makes your life so much easier. Work hard to make a killer product people want, build value.
Boom. Just like that, you can go build landing pages that convert. Get to cooking.
If you want more training, access the Replo Landing Page training content by clicking the button below.
Wondering what updates have happened on Replo in the last few days? You can now follow along with changes to Replo on our Changelog, which we update on a weekly basis or you can spot new features by following us on Twitter!
We also recently launched a new partner program! Earn up to $3000/customer you refer to Replo. You can signup for our partner program here!
Build, test, and iterate on Shopify without the dev time
Replo has hundreds of templates to help you launch and test new landing pages - without writing a line of code.